Medically Speaking Idioms: Idioms and American Slang
By Lynda Katz Wilner & Marjorie Feinstein-Whittaker
This program includes the 101 idioms from the Medically Speaking: Accent Modification for the Medical Profession program, plus almost 200 additional idioms and expressions to address the challenging language and pronunciation issues of American figurative language utilized in today’s healthcare settings.
- Quizzes for each of the nine units
- Idioms with definitions and sentence examples
- Realistic dialogues using the targeted idioms
- Up to 200 additional idioms with definitions
- Dialogues on audio CD with male and female voice recordings