Our American Speechsounds Personal Version is the best choice for individuals who want a comprehensive program but do not require creating customized content or the International Phonetic Alphabet symbols. You start with listening and advance to recording progressively more difficult content.
Our clients using American Speechsounds Personal version include:
- Individual professionals and students
- Colleges and universities
- Adult education centers
- Trainers and teachers
This inclusive software covers all the challenging areas of spoken English: consonant sounds, vowel sounds, stress, intonation, linking, word endings, casual speech, and more!
Scored listening exercises teach monitoring and recommend when to advance to recording. Record progressively more difficult content: words, phrases, and sentences–even speeches.
Practice independently, progress at your own pace.
Features of American Speechsounds Personal Version
- Includes 8000+ American English words and expressions
- Guides users from 38 language backgrounds: Chinese speakers, Hindi speakers, etc.
- Offers video clips, oral diagrams, instructions, explanations of common problems, and spelling examples for every sound
- Presents Endings, Intonation, Linking, Shortcuts, Stress exercises
- Displays American Speechsounds Phonetic Alphabet symbols
- Color codes vowel sounds
- Contains a Locator to help you find every word in the program
- Includes 175-page downloadable workbook plus Language-Based Directory and Locator